Fall 2019 Internship at GCAP in Brussels Thursday August 15th, 2019
Join our team!
GCAP is offering a 3-4 month internship (either full time or part time) to support the European coordination of the movement. Desired start date: ASAP.
Please apply by 27 August 2019 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Internship position”, your CV, a short cover letter and your possible start date.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- Passionate, motivated, creative, cooperative, and committed and interested in contributing to the work of a global movement whose vision is of a world in which poverty and inequality have been ended.
- Keen on experience working in an international civil society network with a diversity of actors and partners (i.e. development, feminist, & faith-based NGOs, social movements…)
- Committed to raising awareness and sensitizing on European responsibility in the fight against global injustices and in the development of alternatives to poverty, inequalities and climate change
- Proficient in English (French or Spanish desirable; other languages an asset)
- Comfortable working with social media
WE WOULD LIKE YOUR SUPPORT WITH:
- the development of GCAP and Faces of Inequality campaign websites, as well as GCAP’s social media
- planning, coordination and logistical organisation of GCAP’s annual events and actions.
- the operations of the European and Global Secretariat, including with communication and translation, and admin and project management.
- Interesting and meaningful work
- A small dedicated team and stimulating working environment