Key themes of the campaign
- Tax justice & decent work
- Gender equality and inclusion of socially excluded groups
- Social protection for all
- Climate justice
Join the movement and become involved!
Share your actions!
Telling stories is easy, learn how to do it:
Faces of Inequality Campaign Steps
- * Grassroots Research and Analysis: Faces of Inequality
- * Awareness raising and capacity building
- * Bottom-Up Mobilisation and Campaigning
- * Advocacy and Monitoring
- * Civil Society Coordination and Alliance Building
Faces of Inequality videos, photos, interviews…
Faces of Inequality changes the perception of inequalities. Changed values and cultures will prepare the ground for the systemic changes needed. This is connected with concrete struggles example for decent work and social protection.