Key themes of the campaign
- Climate justice
- Gender equality and inclusion of socially excluded groups
- Social protection for all
- Tax justice & decent work
Join the movement and become involved!
Share your actions!
Telling stories is easy, learn how to do it:
Faces of Inequality Campaign Steps
- * Grassroots Research and Analysis: Faces of Inequality
- * Awareness raising and capacity building
- * Bottom-Up Mobilisation and Campaigning
- * Advocacy and Monitoring
- * Civil Society Coordination and Alliance Building
Faces of Inequality videos, photos, interviews…
Faces of Inequality changes the perception of inequalities. Changed values and cultures will prepare the ground for the systemic changes needed. This is connected with concrete struggles example for decent work and social protection.
See our work on Faces of Inequality
Leave No Woman Behind
The goal of Leave No Woman Behind is that women who face multiple discriminations, exploitation, abuse and/ or violence take part in national, regional and global processes to protect their rights and work for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to ensure that they are not left behind.
Faces of Migration
The Faces of Migration campaign challenges the existing views on migration. Hearing and understanding people’s stories allow for more complex perspectives on people’s lives and why they migrate. The aim of the campaign is to change public dialogue and policies from “us vs them” to the human beings affected by inequalities that are structural and pervasive and how the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are an answer to create a better world for all.