The SDGtoolkit brings together more than 300 tools ready for use including articles, presentations, social media activities, images, policy papers, monitoring and review tools, SDG coalitions and more. All the material can be researched for instance by country or SDG. The toolkit answers basic questions on the SDGs with the aim of inspiring national and local level organisations and getting them started. This toolkit aims to help NGOs in Europe to learn more about and work with the opportunities that the Sustainable Development Goals offer to the environmental movement.
These are some the latests uploads that you can check out in the toolkit:
• Germany: The 2018 Peer Review on the German Sustainability Strategy
• Germany: 2018 German shadow report: So_geht_Nachhaltigkei
• UK: Measuring up: How the UK is performing on the UN Sustainable Development Goals• Engaging parliaments on the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs: representation, accountability and implementation
• Belgium: SDGs in Your Municipality
• The SDG communicator
• The UPR-SDG Data Explorer
• The Human Rights Guide to the Sustainable Development Goals: Linking human rights with all Sustainable Development Goals and targets
• Voluntary National Review Reports– what do they report?
2018 VNR reports:
• Greece: Full report + main messages
• Hungary: Full report + main messages
• Latvia: Full report + main messages
• Lithuania: Full report + main messages
• Ireland: Full report + main messages + CSOs position document
• Spain: Full report + main messages + annexes + CSOs position document
If you want to share a tool related to SDGs on our toolkit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EEB is Europe’s largest network of environmental citizens’ organisations. We bring together around 150 civil society organisations from more than 30 European countries. We stand for sustainable development, environmental justice & participatory democracy.