This call for proposals invites projects that promote sustainable development, preferably linked to migration.
The purpose of the call and the Faces of Migration project is to respond to needs of communities for meaningful, participative and legitimate Agenda 2030 implementation and the necessity of global, holistic and integrated actions, working from the local to the European level.
Local civil society organizations (CSOs) / entities operating at the local level and national CSOs working on local and national level can apply.
This call is published under the 3-year EU DEAR*-funded project Faces of Migration which combines the expertise and experience of 7 partners from 7 EU countries, national, European and global networks.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 16 July 2020 at midnight CET.
Here you can find the links to the national calls:
- Czech Republic: https://tvaremigrace.cz/novinky/vyzva-k-podani-zadosti-na-financovani-projektu-zamerenych-na-cile-udrzitelneho-rozvoje-a-migraci
- Bulgaria: https://facesofmigration.bpid.eu/project-proposals-bpid
- Italy: https://www.focsiv.it/news/volti-delle-migrazioni-bando-per-lassegnazione-di-4-finanziamenti
- Greece: https://facesofmigration.actionaid.gr/el/epixorhghseis
- Slovenia: http://www.sloga-platform.org/razpis-za-zbiranje-projektnih-predlogov-organizacij-civilne-druzbe-v-sloveniji-2020
*Development Education and Awareness Raising programme of the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation