PAMPA2030 - Plataforma Argentina de Monitoreo Para Agenda 2030
FOCO, Foro Ciudadano de Participación por la Justicia y los Derechos Humanos (Citizens Participation Forum for Justice and Human Rights) is the GCAP National Coalition in Argentina and also represents GCAP at the natinal platform in Argentina called PAMPA2030. The movement plaes emphasis on working with the most vulnerable and aim to direct public discourse and their work towards the most vulnerable groups in the country: those disadvantaged or in a situation of social, economic or cultural disadvantage. Among those groups are:
- Poor women who lead households (Cabeza de Familia). They are women with dependent children with very low incomes, working in marginal occupations in the formal sector or the informal sector.
- Migrants from neighboring countries, especially from women who, in addition to their vulnerable migrant status, have been added to poverty, which makes them three times as vulnerable by women, migrants, and other vulnerable groups.
- Informal sector workers, who work in the following sectors precarious conditions with low wages and no protection whatsoever.
- Indigenous peoples who make up the most unprotected sector, victims of abuse and helplessness.
- Children and young people from poor households are also especially important, as they are often victims of drug traffickers who use them for retail sales and other marginal practices of the law.